"aku punya satu seribu juta impian."

Monday, January 7, 2013

cebisan

i know he has something to tell me
what should i know
Just i don't know what it is
but i can feel it
my feeling now cannot be controlled
something interrupt it
sometimes i miss him
sometimes i hate him
sometimes i hove him
sometimes i know we were not meant to each other anymore
so i decide to let him go
even i know i need him for the whole my life

how can i accept when i know
another women in his heart?
how can i accept to let my heart cry everyday
because he does not care about me anymore
how can i accept
to let you go boy ?

well maybe that night is our last night
i'm not hoping
but i realize we cannot be the same as before
i'am sorry to let this feeling
come to our relationship
i'am sorry good bye .



No comments:

Post a Comment